Saturday, August 17, 2013

3 week mark...

It's been a couple of weeks, but I was honestly waiting for some actual results to be able to post. I mean, yes, I've lost some weight, but not a staggering amount. For some reason it never feels real to me until I notice it in my clothes. So today, I went to the mall by myself for awhile (for some much needed "Holly time"), and of course, ventured into the Loft where they were having a great 40% off sale. I began picking up some things to try on, and because they didn't have my size, I decided to go a size down. Now, I'm short (aka "petite"), so it's important to remember that anything in a petite size is smaller (not just shorter) than the same item in a regular size. I tried on a pair of parents one size down in a petite, and they FIT. I then tried on a super cute dress, also a size down and it also fit perfectly. Yay! I didn't buy either item (the dress wouldn't have worked for work, and the pants I almost bought, but they were a dark purple color that I didn't have anything to match). The most motivating thing for me is when I notice a difference in my clothes. The weight loss has slowed...we're at 6lbs, maybe 7, depending on the time of day. But, I've lost inches and a whole size in my clothes. I'm still beginning my day with Plexus Slim mixed into a tall glass of water, one accelerator, and probiotics. The bottom line is that it helps to control hunger and boosts metabolism. It works! I'm also working out 4 days per week. So...in 3 weeks I've lost 6-7 lbs, and gone down one size. Not bad! www.plexusslim.com/hollywarren

No comments:

Post a Comment