Sunday, June 5, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla

I'm so proud of my lunch today - a homemade buffalo chicken quesadilla.  I do realize that I probably didn't invent anything new, but I did make this for myself for the first time.  A tortilla, skinless/boneless cooked chicken leftover from the chicken spaghetti I made last night (my menu yesterday needs to be slightly altered, but the chicken spaghetti has the same number of calories as the baked ziti that I listed, so no biggie), pepperjack cheese, hot sauce, and fat free ranch dressing.  It was delicious!  As I have previously mentioned, I love anything that has been "buffalo-fied".  I should open a restaurant that only has buffalo items on the menu.  YUM!

Anyway, here's my menu for today:
Breakfast:  cereal - 150 calories
Lunch:  buffalo chicken quesadilla (300 calories), baked cheetos (100 calories), grapes (50 calories), oatmeal creme pie (160 calories)
Dinner:  Hmm...probably the ziti that I didn't make last night...500 calories
Total:  1260 (and I worked out too!)

1 comment: