Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer, Day 1.

I'm getting terrible at daily blogging.  I frequently don't remember until I'm laying on the sofa half asleep, and then I don't want to get up and do it. Remember when I wrote every day?  But, yesterday was my last day of work for awhile (I <3 summer vacation!). So here goes today:
        Breakfast:  cereal - 150 calories
        Lunch:  2 chili dogs - 400 calories (light hot dogs and light buns!)
        Dinner:  Spaghetti -400 calories (or poppyseed chicken if my mood changes - also 400 calories)
        Ice cream - 130 calories
Since it's only 9:45 in the morning, I don't really know what snacks I may eat.  When I'm at work, I rarely snack because it's not conducive to my job.  In the summer, though, it's much easier to grab a snack during the day, especially when I'm giving something to Caleb.  Today our exciting summer agenda includes:  going to the doctor.

Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment