Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's about time!

So, I haven't posted because my Plexus hadn't arrived yet.  It finally came yesterday afternoon, so I began using it this morning.  I mixed the Plexus Slim into a large glass of water this morning and took the accelerator.  It tastes like cherry Crysal Light and works the same way (meaning you mix it into a glass or bottle of water and it flavors it).  Does it curb appetite?  Yes.  I'm honestly not as hungry as usual.  I eat normally...I had a protein bar this morning and a wrap (whole wheat) with fruit for lunch.  I will make dinner after the kiddos go to bed.  I haven't been craving snacks or anything.  I can TRULY tell a difference when it comes to my appetite! Yay!  I think tomorrow I will take just one accelerator (you are supposed to take two) and see if it makes a difference.  I was a little jittery today in the morning which I think was the caffeine. Last time it didn't affect me, but like I mentioned before, I don't drink much caffeine (just soda, which I have cut WAY back on...maybe why I felt it today), so I am pretty sensitive to it.  A cup of coffee would keep me up for days.  :-)

I also ordered the probiotics and Biocleanse for the first month.  I haven't tried those before, I wanted to see how they worked.  I investigated the ingredients and was really impressed.  They have a good amount of Vitamin C and antioxidants in them, in addition to the traditional stuff.  I have probiotics that I give to Caleb and Reilly whenever they are on antibiotics, so I've spent time investigating various types of children's probiotics.  These look similiar, just difference amounts of the ingredients, which makes sense.

I went to the gym on Monday and Tuesday, but haven't been since because of work.  I plan to try to go Friday and Saturday.  Oh, and I've been drinking water like crazy.  I've had like 70 ounces so far today and I will drink some more with dinner.  I'm going to float away...

Okay, that was day one!  I'll admit...this definitely helps to control my appetite!  I'll give it a few more days and update on the progress.  In the meantime, here's my site if you want to investigate these products for yourself.  As always, if you have ANY health conditions, please consult your doctor with the ingredients.  Though I frequently diagnose my own children, I actually have no formal medical training.  I know, shocking.

www.plexusslim.com/hollywarren

No comments:

Post a Comment