Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tiny Pizzas

Today was a rough day, so I'm just going to post what I've eaten (or plan on eating).  I didn't make it to the gym because Caleb went home with a high fever (though he is fine now...fever-free and full of energy watching Toy Story).

Breakfast:  Cereal bar (160 calories)
Lunch:  200 Calorie Digiorno pizza, apple, 100 calorie cake (360 calories)
Dinner:  Lemon Chicken Pasta (400 calories per serving...but I'm seriously hungry because of my lack of food today so I may have two helpings).  It's chicken and angel hair pasta in a light lemon garlic sauce with a little mozzarella sprinkled on top.
Dessert:  Ice cream (130 calories)

Total:  990 or1390 calories...depending on how much I eat...probably somewhere in between. But it's nice to know that if I eat two full portions I'm still doing okay.

FYI:  Digiorno pizza offers these 200 calorie portions, which basically just takes a whole pizza and slices off enough to equal 200 calories.  So the pizza is about two inches by six inches. Tiny is an understatement.  At lunch, my colleagues were like, "Wow, cute pizza!  It's so small!"  So, if you have one, I recommend a salad or something to go with it.  Or eating two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment