Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 1...Complete!

I've had a long day, so this will be short.  I weighed myself today and I lost 3 lbs this week! yay! Then I got on the scale again (I always do this at least twice...I don't know why), and I lost 4 lbs. So...I'm going with the 3 so I don't get sad next week.  I only made it to the gym twice this week, but it was a highly stressful, emotional week for me.  My goal for next week is 3 times because it's conference week. 

My menu today:
         Breakfast:  cereal bar (160 calories)
         Lunch:  Bbq sandwich (300 calories), handful of doritos (150 calories)
         Dinner:  (after funeral so I wasn't super hungry)...part of a chicken leg, a little ham, a little pasta salad with vinagrette dressing, and a little mac and cheese.  (??? calories)
         Dessert:  banana pudding (150 calories...I'm guessing, but I didn't eat a ton.)

Total for the day:  No idea. 

We'll start over tomorrow.  I told you I was terrible at weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment