Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blogging Break

You may (or may not) have noticed that I didn't blog this week.  You might assume that means I wasn't mindful of my calorie intake, but that really wasn't the case.  I was good every day this week, with a little splurging over the weekend.  I even lost a pound.  I'm not going to go back over my daily menus, but trust me.  I behaved. Mostly.  Glen lost his job this week, so we've been a little down.  I also had a crazy busy week, and the laptop wasn't working, so blogging required me to go to the basement to the computer down there. Somehow, it just didn't happen.

Anyway, we're beginning a new week.  Only 15 days of school left!  You may remember that I had set a goal after spring break to lose 15 pounds.  I think I've lost 3.5 since I set that goal.  I need to get back into gear and really work hard (and work out!).  I'm looking for some new recipes that are cheap and easy.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment