Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Migraines...

My head is killing me.  I hate having migraines because there is simply no relief.  This particular migraine hasn't lessened at all, even after taking my special migraine medicine. It's starting to make me feel nauseous. The cure?  Yummy dinner!  I don't know why, but two things (combined with medication) almost always take away the headache: full calorie coke and pizza.  I know that cokes are often used to lessen a headache (that's what I did while I was pregnant.  We had to have "emergency cokes" on hand at all times).  Pizza?  Not usually a remedy.  Tonight, however, there will be no pizza.  Unfortunately, there will also be no Holly cooking.  Glen is bring me home a Chipotle burrito.  Not a burrito bowl (which is 630 calories the way I make it), a real burrito with it's 200 calorie tortilla and everything!  This will surely cure my migraine! (P.S. - Yes, I went to the gym today)

Yesterday, I was also really good.  I had a cereal bar for breakfast (160 calories), leftover spaghetti, fruit, and 100 calorie cake for lunch (550), and buffalo chicken cutlets and risotto for dinner (600 calories).  Add in dessert (200 calories), for a total of 1510.  I also went running yesterday afternoon, and I thought I was about to die.  I was so hot by the time I was finished.  I don't know how people run in the summer.

Anyway, my calorie intake BEFORE the Chipotle dinner is 830 between breakfast and lunch.  I figure we're looking at about 1000 calories for dinner...so 1830.  Still not horrendous!

No comments:

Post a Comment