Sunday, May 1, 2011

Midnight runs to Taco Bell

This has been a really busy weekend. Friday, I didn't really stick to my calorie count at all. I had a chicken biscuit for breakfast, leftover pasta for lunch, and a boneless buffalo chicken salad from Chili's for dinner. Yum!

Saturday, I did better. I had no breakfast, a quesadilla and chips for lunch (450 calories), a peanut butter Easter egg (150 calories), and Taco Bell for dinner.  Taco Bell was not on the menu, but we had to take Caleb to the doctor at 8pm when we got home from our busy afternoon because he was running a fever.  He had run a small one that morning, and Caleb only runs a fever when there is an infection (or at least that's how it's been so far), so I almost always take him in if a fever persists very long. Well, Scottish Rite at Satellite Blvd was super busy last night, so we didn't leave until 10:30, and then we had to get his prescriptions. It was midnight when we got home.  You know what's open at midnight?  Taco Bell. I had two tacos and a beef burrito (just meat, cheese, and onion).  The tacos are usually about 200 apiece, and a burrito is usually around 350-400, although, I don't think this one was that much because I had so many items taken off (I don't like refried beans or sour cream). At most, that's 800 calories, which is a lot for dinner, but my total is still only 1400 for the day. Go me! 

Today I stayed home with Caleb since he had a fever last night (he's fever-free at the moment). I think we're having quesadillas again for lunch, although I'm really tired of mexican food after lunch and dinner yesterday.  Tonight we're having poppyseed chicken (400 calories).  So maybe I'll get Glen to bring home lunch.  We'll see. I AM going running this afternoon, though.  I'm working out 3-4 times this week regardless of the craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment