Friday, April 29, 2011

Workout Woes

Well, I got up a little before 5am to watch the wedding (yes, I know I could have taped it, but I wanted to see it live).  I realized I didn't update yesterday.  Sometimes it's hard to write when I don't really have much to say.  I have been good all week, but yesterday was the first day I managed to make it to the gym.  I REALLY didn't want to go.  I was sitting in the parking lot at the gym giving myself a pep talk.  I was so tired.  But, I did feel lots better after I worked out. I could tell I hadn't been there in a week.

My menu:
Breakfast: cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  leftover chili, grapes, 100 calorie cake (550 calories)
Dinner:  ziti with tomato basil marinara and asiago sauce (500 calories)
Dessert:  ice cream bar - 200 calories

Total:  1410 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment