Friday, April 22, 2011

Too much candy!

So in the past week, I've accumulated a ridiculous amount of Easter candy through Easter egg hunts.  I mean, I'm all about Caleb going to the egg hunts, but what am I going to do with all this candy?  No one needs to eat all this, especially me. You see, I tend to think candy wrapped in that small of a package doesn't need to be counted.  The fun part of "fun size" is that the calories don't count, right?  I should probably take it to work, but sometimes that proves to be counterproductive for me as well.

Yesterday, we had some friends over for dinner and we had tacos.  I love tacos. The only problem was that I didn't calculate the calories in everything before I ate.  I had 3 tacos - 2 crunchy, 1 soft.  The crunchy tacos I turned into a salad, and I just ate the soft one. So...600 calories?  It was extra lean ground beef, so the meat had very little fat.  But, there was key lime pie for dessert...which I will be finishing off tonight.  :-)  Thanks, Kelley!

Yesterday:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  leftover cowboy spaghetti (400 calories), grapes (50 calories), 100 calorie cakes
Dinner:  tacos (600 calories)
Dessert:  1 piece key lime pie.  No idea...calories weren't on the container.

Total:  1310 before the pie.

Today:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  leftover cowboy spaghetti (400 calories), grapes (50 calories), 100 calorie cakes
Dinner:  Haven't decided yet, but it's not going to be pretty.

Total:  Well, I've only had 710 before dinner, so even a high calorie dinner would be okay.

This is Easter weekend, so I weighed myself BEFORE the weekend and I lost 1.5 lbs.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment