Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/20

Did you know that 4/20 is a notable day in our country's recent history?  Oklahoma City bombings and Columbine both happened on 4/20.  Every time I look at the date, that's what I think about.

I don't really have much to say regarding the food part of my life the past couple of days...I was late getting home last night so I picked up Chipotle on my way home.  Today was much better, I worked out and was way below on my calories.  I guess the two days evened out?  At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Tuesday:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  200 calorie pizza, salad (50 calories), grapes (50 calories), 100 calorie cake
Snack 1:  popcorn, brownie (200 calories)
Snack 2:  Strawberry smoothie with nonfat milk (250 calories)
Dinner:  Chipotle - chicken burrito bowl (630 calorie), chips (200 calories)

Total:  too many...don't want to add it up. 1840.

Wednesday:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  200 calorie pizza, salad (50 calories), grapes (50 calories), 100 calorie cake
Dinner:  cowboy spaghetti - 450 calories
Dessert:  lowfat ice cream - 130 calories

Total for the day:  1140 - and I worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment