Monday, April 25, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

Man, I have had more excuses recently not to work out.  I didn't blog this weekend because it was Easter and I was super busy. I don't know the calorie content of a lot of what I ate (don't worry, I exercised portion control....most of the time).  I got back on the scale this morning just to see what the damage was, but my weight was the same as it was on Friday.  Yay!  So anyway, I didn't go to the gym today because we are having granite installed (as I am typing this) so I had to come home after school.  Tomorrow, the plumber is coming to hook up our water so I can't work out tomorrow, either.  Wednesday, I have to meet the exterminator.  But, I'm hoping tomorrow and Wednesday will be short visits so hopefully I can get a run in before it gets dark.  Tonight is doubtful.  I also can't cook tonight because we have no water in the kitchen and sorry, I'm not washing dishes in the bathroom.

So...I don't know what's for dinner, but I've only eaten 560 calories so far today, so it doesn't really matter.  I'm going to eat my arm soon, though, if the workers don't finish soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment