Saturday, April 9, 2011

Vacation is over...

I don't believe in dieting on vacation. Although I don't really consider what I'm doing dieting, just being more conscientious of what I am eating and controlling my calorie intake.  I find with diets that I eventually go off of them and then gain weight. If I can truly make a permanent (except for vacations!) change, then hopefully it will become the norm.  Anyway...this week I went to Destin for spring break, and I ate what I wanted.  I wasn't completely unreasonable, but there may have been (read: was) some fried foods and ice cream involved in the week. Am I getting on a scale this weekend?  No.  I'll get back on next weekend after a week of being good (better?) and working out again.



Anyway, want to know my menu today? 

Breakfast:  two doughnuts (I was still in Destin).
Lunch:  Grilled chicken sandwich, chicken soup (Chick-fil-a) 480 calories
Snack:  oatmeal creme pie (I don't know how many calories...I think about 200)
Dinner:  Hmm...probably buffalo chicken cutlets and risotto (500 calories)
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories

Total: (without the doughnuts) 1320

No comments:

Post a Comment