Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pet Peeves

Okay, I know my blog is supposed to be about food struggles, but I have a pet peeve I need to vent about. If you are some type of workperson (plumber, exterminator, cable guy, etc), you need to show up on time.  I have had three different people show up ridiculously late for three days in a row.  Monday, we had granite installed.  They were 2 hours late. Tuesday, we had a plumber come.  He was 30 minutes late.  Today the exterminator was supposed to be here at 4pm.  It's 4:22.  I mean, if you want to schedule a window, schedule a window.  But, don't tell me you're going to be here at 4pm, and I rearrange my schedule, and then you show up at 5pm.  Aughhh!!!

Anyway, yesterday I was really good, but I didn't blog because it was a crazy afternoon.  But, since I have plenty of time today while I'm sitting around waiting on the exterminator, I'll update the past two days.

Yesterday:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch: SmartOnes Ravioli, salad, grapes, 100 calorie cakes (450 calories)
Dinner: buffalo chicken cutlets, risotto (600 calories)
Dessert:  Strawberry ice cream bar (200 calories)
Total:  1410 calories

Today:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  soup (220 calories), salad, grapes, 100 calorie cakes (400 calories total)
Dinner:  chili with cheese and crackers (400 calories)
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories
Total:  1090

No comments:

Post a Comment