Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Carb-filled Day

Remember when I used to blog every day and tell you what I ate?  Yeah, that got old.  I mean, it worked for sure.  I blogged daily until April, and I lost 15 lbs!  Then I quit, and I lost um....nothing.  I didn't eat badly or anything but I didn't make it to the gym quite as often.  Or maybe I ate more and didn't really think about it because I wasn't blogging.  I'm not sure. I guess I'm going back to daily blogging.  Luckily, summer has arrived and I have more time.  Well, slightly more time. 

So today has been a pasta-filled day.  That makes it a yummy day!  For breakfast I had a piece of chocolate chip bread that one of my room parents had made, and it was delicious (no idea on the calorie content.  Lunch was leftover cowboy spaghetti and an oatmeal cream pie (540 calories total), and dinner is baked ravioli.  This isn't as bad as it sounds.  Costco sells a chicken and mozzarella ravioli, that I mix with a traditional tomato-basil sauce (crushed tomatoes, olive oil, lots of garlic, and basil).  I cover it with mozzarella cheese and broil it in the oven.  It's about 500 calories per serving, and it's delicious. So 1040 calories, plus the piece of chocolate chip bread.

 I didn't work out today but I did pack lots of boxes and move them around my room today.  Then I made Glen move them to various other locations. I think the box packing counts, right?  Probably would count more if I didn't enlist Glen to help. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment