Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back to the real world...

I haven't blogged over the past four days.  I haven't been terrible, although, I did enjoy Thanksgiving.  There may have been a few other splurges here and there (chicken minis are delicious!), but I've definitely been better than in the past.

I love peanut butter pie.  That was probably one of the highlights of Thanksgiving.  My aunt made a peanut butter pie with peanut butter, cream cheese, some yummy crust (oreo?), hot fudge sauce, and whipped cream.  It was delicious.  I have no idea how many calories (a lot), but I ate one piece on Thanksgiving and took home two (small) pieces that I ate on Friday and Saturday.  But hey, that's better than three pieces of pie on one day, right?

So tomorrow's back to work...fifteen work days until Christmas break!  I generally do better with controlling what I eat when I'm working, though.

Anyway, here's today...You'll notice my lunch and dinner are both pasta.  This wasn't planned...I had the leftover spaghetti in the fridge and it seemed better than going out and spending money (and eating lots of calories)...

Breakfast:  Lucky charms - 150 calories
Lunch:  leftover spaghetti - 400 calories, 100 calorie snack (brownies)
Snack:  grapes - 60 calories
Dinner:  Ziti with marinara and asiago cheese sauce (500 calories)
Dessert:  ice cream - 200 calories

Total - 1410 calories - and I went running, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment