Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I jinxed myself

After my blog yesterday about "doing what we have to", I totally hit the snooze button this morning and somehow screwed up my alarm and was almost 30 minutes late getting up.  On the bright side....I still was NOT late to work!  Go me!


My menu:
Breakfast:  Special K Protein Meal Bar -170 calories
Lunch:  I had to have a school lunch so my choices were limited. Fried chicken thigh (I googled "fried chicken thigh" and got 250 calories.  I didn't eat the whole thing,and I peeled off a lot of the skin, so I'm going to say 200 calories), salad (100 calories), a little whole wheat pasta salad (light italian dressing) (200 calories...I didn't eat a full serving). So about 500 calories total.
Dinner:  Homemade chili with extra lean ground beef and crackers- 500 calories - that's with a "larger" serving, too.
Dessert:  I don't know...but I'm allotting 200 calories.  I may be out of ice cream, but there's definitely Halloween candy around here!

Total:  1370 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment