Friday, November 11, 2011

Cravings...

I've been craving Long John's Silver. The yummy battered fish and hush puppies. I know...who craves LJS?  (No, not pregnant).  I haven't eaten it because I looked up the calories online.  Omg.  Plus, the sodium there is ridiculous.  There is less salt in the Dead Sea. 

I don't really have anything interesting to say.  So, here's the last two days.  I was a little bad, but I'm still proud of being bad and coming in well under 2000 calories.

Thursday:
Breakfast - Special K Protein Meal Bar - 170 calories
Lunch - leftover chili (350 calories), apple (60 calories), 100 calorie cake
Dinner - thin crust supreme pizza - 1000 calories...I was hungry.  No I didn't eat the whole pizza...I ate less than 1/2. 
Total: 1680 calories - still not terrible especially with a splurge!

Friday -
Breakfast - Special K Protein Meal Bar - 170 calories
Lunch - I was in a meeting that provided lunch, so choices were limited. I had a turkey sandwich, cheese doritos (150 calories...they were in a bag with the info), a cookie.
Snack - popcorn (60 calories...said so on the bag)
Dinner:  Lemon chicken pasta - 400 calories
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories
Total:  760 + lunch (and lunch couldn't have been that bad).  Plus, I worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment