Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sleeping Late?

When I'm off, I'm fantastic about working out. I've either been to the gym or been running three days in a row.  I know that may not happen on Thursday or Friday, but still...my goal is four times a week and I've already been three times. 

So this morning, I hear Caleb at 5am in his room.  He recently transitioned to a "big boy bed", so whenever I hear him I have to check out what's going on in the video monitor.  Glen went and changed him and tried to put him back to bed.  A little after six, I hear "Hi, Mommy."  I open my eyes and see a little face.  Why does my child get up so early?  His mommy loves to sleep!! Crazy kid.  I will say, he was pretty cute, though.

Monday:
Breakfast:  Lucky Charms - 150 calories
Lunch:  leftover Chicken Pesto Pasta - 350 calories
Snack:  Yogli Mogli - 250 calories
Dinner:  Buffalo Chicken Pasta - chicken with celery, carrot, onion, garlic and pasta mixed with a tomato/hot sauce mixture and topped with shredded pepperjack.  500 calories (1.5 portions)

Total:  1250 calories - and I went running!

Tuesday:
Breakfast:  Special K Protein Meal Bar - 170 calories
Lunch:  Chicken Quesadilla - 350 calories, chips - 150 calories
Snack:  Cookie - 150 calories
Dinner:  Buffalo Chicken Cutlets (cutlets covered in Shake N Bake) and risotto - 550 calories
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories

Total:  1500 calories - and I went to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment