Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tornadoes!

Today, there were tornado warnings in the area so Caleb's daycare had a tornado drill. They put all the kids in the bathrooms (no windows) in the various classrooms. I can only imagine trying to get all the kids in the bathroom. Not only that, but how many 2 and 3 year olds will sit still (in a bathroom with a bunch of other kids)?  I'm so sad I didn't get to see this. On the positive side, kudos to daycare for being safe!

Wednesday:
Breakfast:  Special K protein meal bar - 170 calories
Lunch:  Cracker Barrel - surprisingly low calorie.  Two pancakes (220 calories), 3 slices bacon (65 calories...can you believe that??), 1/2 container syrup (100 calories). Lunch only totaled 385!!! I was shocked when I looked up the calorie counts.
Snack:  Cheese Its - 140 calories
Dinner:  Cowboy spaghetti - 450 calories
Dessert:  I'm out of ice cream.  :-(  I guess I will have a Christmas Tree Cake!  140 calories
Total:  1285 - and I ran about 2 1/2 miles at the park today!

Tuesday was very busy, so I'm just posting my calories.

Breakfast:  Special K protein meal bar - 170 calories
Lunch:  Chili (400 calories), 100 calorie cake 
Snack:  one slice pizza (250 calories).  I had a headache and thought it would help (food helps my headaches).
Dinner:  Chipotle - 800 calories

Total:  1720 calories - yes, I went over.

No comments:

Post a Comment