Sunday, November 20, 2011

Monitors, Doctors, and Mexican food...

Saturday was my cheat day.  There was a doughnut, hot chocolate, and Frontera involved in my day. 

This morning, woke up to Caleb with a fever and wheezing.  We decided I would take him to the doctor while Glen went to church.  Unfortunately, we also realized Glen had a flat tire (nail).  So he had to change his tire so he could drive his car to church while I drove to the doctor.  Plus, yesterday we bought a cheap (in relative terms) video monitor that was so terrible you couldn't see ANYTHING when it was dark.  So I drove back to Alpharetta to visit CHOA and to return the monitor for the more expensive model were you can actually see what is going on.  On the upside, Caleb has really taken to his big boy bed.  He loves it and actually stays in the bed when we tell him to. We'll see how long it lasts...

I'm planning on going running in a little while.  Maybe that will improve my mood....

Breakfast:  Special K Protein Meal Bar - 170 calories
Lunch:  Chicken Quesadilla (350 calories), chips (150 calories)
Snack:  cookie - 130 calories
Dinner:  Chicken Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta - 500 calories
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories
Total:  1390 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment