Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm siiiick (in a whiny voice)

I went to the doctor today.  I have a double ear infection.  Now I have an excuse for not working out yesterday or today.  However, I got on the doctor's scale and it was 5 lbs higher than the one at home.  What??  Sad!!!  I am getting up early tomorrow to go to the gym, though, I promise! 

I'm hungry and sleepy so I'm going to post the past two days and vamoose!

Tuesday: 
Breakfast - Special K Protein Meal Bar - 170 calories
Lunch - leftover pasta (350 calories), grapes (50 calories), 100 calorie cake
Snack - Starbucks Tall Hot Chocolate with Nonfat Milk - 250 calories (I got the whipped cream)
Dinner - Chipotle chicken burrito bowl - with chips from home that have few calories - 800 calories

Total:  1720 calories

Wednesday:
Breakfast - Special K Protein Meal Bar - 170 calories
Lunch - Fried Chicken breast - 200 calories (this website said 131 http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-chicken-breast-i5059 but I don't believe it.  A KFC breast has 200 so I went with that.  This was from the school cafeteria), salad (50 calories)
Dinner:  Frozen Pizza - I threw away the box, so I don't know. It's pepperoni thin crust.  But look at it this way...my total thus far is 420 (which explains my massive headache at the moment)
so even if it was 1000 (which it's not), I'm still doing okay. 

Total:  I say around 1100. Not bad...maybe some frozen yogurt for dessert?

No comments:

Post a Comment