Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cheesecake Factory

This is going to be my weekend update. Last night, I had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  I LOVE this place, but as you can imagine, you can easily eat two days worth of calories in one sitting.  I recommend not going to see the calorie contents.  It will just make you sad.  They do have "weight management salads", and they are probably great, but I didn't order one.  However, what I do recommend is not eating the entire portion you are given, and splitting a piece of cheesecake with someone.

First, I would like to provide an ode to Reese's Chocolate Cake Cheesecake.  I didn't even actually order it (because I would have been the only one eating it, and I totally would have eaten the whole thing).  I just saw the picture...and YUM! It has layers of cheesecake, chocolate cake, and peanut butter.  I'm totally going to find a friend to go and share it with me.

I ended up ordering the chicken and sundried tomato pasta.  It was yummy...I ate all the chicken out of it, and about 1/2 of the pasta.  Then I split a piece of Dutch apple caramel cheesecake with my dad...mmm....

My Sunday menu was less exciting...I didn't work out yesterday or today.  I made it to the gym 4 times last week, and I lost a pound.  I did, however, pulled out some capris today that I haven't worn since the summer of 2007.  That's happy!  I guess the good thing about my closet is that I have clothes sized all the way down to a 6 and up to a 12/14 so I don't have to go buy clothes as I lose weight. 

Saturday menu: 
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Snack:  Twizzlers (100 calories)
Lunch:  Chick-fil-a grilled chicken sandwich (300 calories), fruit cup (100 calories)
Snack:  a few french fries at the zoo - I shared an order with my dad, Glen, and Caleb...Caleb probably ate the most of them. (Side note:  Caleb LOVED the zoo!)
Dinner:  Cheesecake factory chicken and sundried tomato pasta, 1/2 piece apple caramel cheesecake

Total calories:  don't know...don't care

Sunday menu:
Breakfast:  cereal bar -160 calories
Lunch:  Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich (370 calories), small chili (220 calories)
Dinner: Probably ziti with tomato-basil marinara and asiago cheese sauce (500 calories)...or buffalo chicken sandwiches with mashed potatoes (300 calories)  This meal is surprisingly low.  It has chicken, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, and hot sauce on a bun.  The potatoes are mashed with skim milk and some cheddar cheese.
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories

Total:  I don't know...depends on what I make tonight - 1330 for the ziti and 1030 for the sandwiches.  Whatever I don't make tonight I will make tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment