Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Forward!

Isn't it amazing how much of a difference an hour makes?  I'm sure whoever came up with springing forward thought, "oh, it'll be great! We'll just take away an hour in the middle of the night and no one will notice!"  Well, Caleb noticed.

I went running today in the beautiful weather. It's the perfect temperature for running, even a little on the warmer side.  I always feel so good about myself when I finish running. Tonight for dinner I'm having Lazy lasagna...broken up noodles mixed with sauce, cottage cheese (fat free), and mozzarella (part skim).  SO excited!

My menu:
Breakfast:  honey nut cheerios - 150 calories
Lunch:  two hot dogs with chili (430 calories...I only used two spoonfuls of chili per hot dog, and it was left over from my homemade chili the other night)
Dinner:  lazy lasagna - 475 calories
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories

Total for the day:  1180 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment