Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pizza dude!

Ten points if you can name the show the title comes from! 

I'm not going to be losing much this week.  Tonight, since Glen wasn't here and I didn't know it until I was already home, I ordered a pizza.  Originally, I planned to have chicken parm, which I will be having tomorrow night so stay tuned for that, but then when it was just me I didn't want to make all that food.  So, I ordered a crispy thin pizza from Domino's. Their thin pizzas have way less calories than regular crusts.  But, I'm pretty hungry...I have to save at least half for Glen, though.  That helps.  Plus, I worked out today. Watch me lose like 5 pounds the week I splurge multiple times.  That would rock...won't happen, but would rock.

My menu:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  leftover poppyseed chicken (400 calories), grapes (50 calories), 100 calorie cake
Dinner:  thin crust pepperoni pizza - Domino's has a handy food calculator.  It's about 750 calories for 3 slices.
Dessert:  lowfat ice cream - 130 calories

Total for the day: 1590 - not bad!  only 90 calories over!

No comments:

Post a Comment