Friday, March 11, 2011

I heart Chick-fil-a

So last night, I stopped by Chick-fil-a to get Caleb a kid's meal for dinner, and I decided to get myself a sandwich for lunch today because I knew we didn't have anything. So I did my research and found out that a regular sandwich with no butter is 380 calories. Not bad! A grilled sandwich is 300...definitely better, but I didn't know how good the grilled sandwich would be cold. Plus, I wanted the regular one. So, I ordered the food and came home.  Once I got home, I realized that I forgot to say "no butter". No!  That was going to save me 50 calories!  I was very sad.

Then, today when I opened my sandwich at lunch, I realized...they gave me a no butter sandwich!  How did they know? Yay!  I was so happy...although some poor person must have ended up with my butter sandwich. I also realized this morning when I got to school that I forgot my workout clothes at home. I ended up asking Glen to pick up Caleb and just came home and went running right after school, so I still got my workout in today. 5 days this week!

My menu:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  chick-fil-a sandwich (380 calories), salad (50 calories, 1/2 apple (30 calories), 100 calorie cake
Snack:  a can of coca-cola (I had a headache...140 calories)
Dinner:  Fajitas (400 calories..for three...)
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories

Total:  1390 calories

Side note:  I haven't actually eaten dessert the past two nights, so my calorie counts the past two days can be deducted by 130.

No comments:

Post a Comment