Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mmm...Peanut Butter

So I didn't blog yesterday because I knew my calorie count was uh, over my goal.  I had a rough day yesterday, so after work Caleb and I met Glen at Chili's.  I love Chili's.  I know it's a chain, but it's still one of my favorite restaurants.  Why?  Three words...boneless buffalo chicken.  Boneless buffalo chicken wings.  Boneless buffalo salad.  Boneless buffalo fajitas.  I love spicy food, and for whatever reason, I love anything buffalofied (new word!!).  So anyway, since Caleb and I got there and had to wait for Glen, I ordered chips and salsa.  They have yummy chips.  We chowed down for awhile.  Finally, Glen got there and we ordered.  I got boneless buffalo chicken wings and lowfat ranch (because that made it all better).  They were delicious.  Perfect amount of sauce, super tender, and the ranch made it perfect.  Yum.

I had planned on dessert.  Chili's has a peanut butter molten chocolate cake.  I knew this would be delicious.  Unfortunately (for me), Caleb decided he was done (you know 22 month olds...when they're done, it's time to leave), so I didn't get the cake.  I was so sad.  I love peanut butter.  I would totally eat it every day if it wasn't so fattening.   I particularly love peanut butter desserts.  Anyway, I will be returning to Chili's (probably this weekend) for a repeat meal. I won't blog that day, either.  :-)

My menu today (much less exciting)
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  200 calorie pizza, salad (50 calories), grapes (50 calories), 100 calorie cake
Dinner:  poppyseed chicken (400 calories) I made the whole dish, and realized I was out of poppyseeds.  Caleb and I had to make an emergency trip to Publix.
Dessert:  ice cream with a crushed tagalong - 200 calories

Total for the day:  1160 - and I worked out too!  Making up for yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment