Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend update

So despite the fact I only made it to the gym twice last week, I did lose 2.5 lbs this week.  Success, I say!  It's so strange to me that the weeks where I am less diligent I experience the best results.  Anyway, I'll take it.

Caleb has been sick this weekend (well, he's been sick all week) so I didn't go to the gym yesterday.  I am going today, though.  Last night I had Genghis Grill for dinner,and though it was yummy, someone has seriously got to redesign that restaurant.  You stand in line to put together your stir-fry bowl, but the line is very long and slow and you're literally standing in front of people who are trying to eat their meal.  The good news is that the nutritional information is on one of my restaurant apps, and my bowl was only 400 calories!  yay!

Anyway, here's yesterday's menu:
Breakfast: none
Lunch:  quesadilla (300 calories) with chips(150 calories)
Movie snack:  Reese's pieces (190 calories)
Dinner:  Genghis grill (400 calories)
Dessert:  Ice cream - 270 calories - it uh, wasn't low fat....
Total:  1310 calories

The calorie count is fine, but a lot of calories came from sweets, you can tell I had a bit of a sweet tooth yesterday...

Today's menu:
Breakfast:  cereal - 150 calories
Lunch:  Subway sandwich (320 calories) with chips (140 calories), chocolate chip cookie (210 calories)
Dinner: poppyseed chicken with veggies (400 calories)
Dessert:  Ice cream - 130 calories
Total:  1250 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment