Sunday, March 27, 2011

Starting again...

Well, it's been a food weekend for me. Friday I had Ippolito's (Chicken and Sun-dried tomato stuffed shells...yum!), and then a peanut butter molten cake (or half of one).  Saturday I went to Conyers to get my hair highlighted and cut, and I had lunch from Glenn's BBQ (turkey sandwich and small brunswick stew) and dinner from Dynasty (Glen and I split szechuan and sesame chicken).  Yum!  But alas, I didn't lose any weight this week.  So tomorrow, I start again.

I used to say I wasn't an emotional eater.  I was so wrong.  When I get frustrated or upset, I want to indulge in something.  Unfortunately, this week I was frustrated or upset almost every day, hence the menu choices. I did go to the gym three times this week, though, which is probably the only reason I didn't gain weight.

Anyway...it will be hard to figure out my calories today because I had leftover Chinese food for lunch (Hey, we got two meals for me AND Glen out of that). 

My menu:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  leftover szechuan and sesame chicken
Dinner:  chili - 400 calories
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment