Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chipotle night!

I know I've written about Chipotle, but I must tell you one more time...it is one of my favorite places.  Now that I'm watching America's Next Great Restaurant (or something like that), and I see Steve Ellis, I feel like I need to communicate to him how much I like his restaurant.  It's so yummy...and inexpensive (nice word for cheap)...and fast.  Just as much as I like to have boneless buffalo wings after a bad day, I like to have Chipotle.  The bonus is that it has far fewer calories than boneless buffalo anything.  I like most Mexican food, but so much of it is so heavy and greasy, I don't eat it often. But Chipotle is an indulgence that's totally worth it.  Rice, chicken, corn salsa, tomatillo salsa, and cheese.  Yummy!

My menu today:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  200 calorie pizza, salad (50 calories), grapes (50 calories), 100 calorie cake
Dinner:  Chipotle chicken bowl (630 calories), chips (200 calories)
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories

Total for the day: 1520 calories - and I worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment