Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The logic in my head...

It's so funny how all reason goes out the window when I get hungry enough.  My day was really busy, and resulted in nothing to eat between 11:30 and 8:00 tonight. By the time I was ready to eat dinner, I was so hungry I would have eaten anything put in front of me.  Luckily, I really didn't want to have to get Caleb out and in the car again so I came home and made the spaghetti I was planning on eating from the beginning. The good news?  I didn't blow on my calories on a pepperoni and feta cheese calzone (oh, if you only knew how close I came).

My menu:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch: 200 calorie Digiorno pizza, salad (50 calories), 2 tagalongs (140 calories)
Dinner:  Spaghetti - with Smart Taste spaghetti - a regular portion is probably about 400 calories, but I ate a little extra (remember...8 1/2 hours since my last meal), so I'm going to estimate 600 calories for dinner.
Dessert:  Ice cream - 130 calories

Total for the day:  1280 calories

No gym today...but I've been up since 3am (Caleb's asthma has been acting up) and on my feet most of that time, so it has to count for something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment