Friday, March 25, 2011

Mustard and Pickles Sandwiches...

Okay, so I've already confessed my pickle addiction.  You know I eat pickles with everything...but you may not know that one of my occasional pickle treats are mustard and pickle sandwiches.  Yum!  Low calorie too!  I mean, if you have light bread, you're looking at about 55 calories for the whole sandwich.  Less than an apple! Don't knock it until you try it.  I recommend wheat bread, mustard, and a Claussen pickle.  Slice into quarters and put them on your bread.  Don't you love that I included directions for this?  No, I'm not pregnant.  I just like the sandwich.

Tonight Glen surprised me with a date!  He called my mom and asked her to come over so we could go out after my terrible week.  I anticipate lots of calories.  I may score that molten peanut butter cake tonight. So far I've only had 560 calories today, (see Wednesday breakfast and lunch...identical) so I'm not too worried about it.  Plus, I skipped dessert last night, so you can subtract 130 calories (now 1460) for yesterday.

But I'm still not expecting to lose weight this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment