Friday, February 25, 2011

Grumpy...

This has been a really long, hard week for me.  I think it's a combination of the busy-ness that has ensued our lives in the last couple of weeks and just a hard week at work.  At any rate, today I'm exhausted and feel like I may burst into tears if anyone looks at me wrong.  Just a warning.  :-)

At the doctor yesterday, I was weighed, so I'm not looking forward to my weigh-in this weekend. I mean, I know it was late in the day and fully clothed, but it was still frustrating, because I've been REALLY good this week, and I've worked out 5 times!  I am encouraged by how my clothes are fitting, though.  I know the old adage "muscle weighs more than fat", but I kind of think that's what we tell ourselves to feel better.  At least it's what I tell myself to feel better.  Maybe I'll be surprised. 

So this weekend I plan to relax.  Tomorrow I'm planning with my teammates for the 4th nine weeks in the morning, and then just hanging out in the afternoon. My house needs to be cleaned...maybe someone will want to show it this weekend...that always motivates us to clean.  Saturdays are definitely my favorite day of the week.

Anyway - my menu today:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  Lean cuisine pizza (350 calories), apple (60 calories), 100 calorie cake
Dinner:  ziti with tomato-basil sauce and an asiago cheese topping. (500 calories)
Dessert:  ice cream - 130 calories

Total:  1300 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment