Thursday, February 24, 2011

Soup Diet

Apparently, I've embarked on a soup diet, where I only eat chicken noodle soup.  I had some for lunch today (Campbell's), and then ended up having more with my dinner tonight (Chick-fil-a). The good news is that it's low calorie and fairly filling...the bad news is that I'm soon going to be sick of eating chicken soup.  Tomorrow night I'm making my yummy ziti with tomato-basil marinara and asiago cheese sauce.  I'm excited already. :-)

I had a busy afternoon, first a meeting, then a doctor's appointment with my asthma/allergy doctor.  Apparently, I'm still not breathing clearly, so I'm on more medication for a few more days. At least I'm on the road to recovery, right?  Then, I went to ladies' workout at my church...so I feel good.

My menu:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  soup (220 calories), apple (60 calories), fat-free pringles (70 calories), 100 calorie cake
Snack: popcorn (100 calories)
Dinner:  Chick-fil-a grilled chicken sandwich (300 calories) and soup (220 calories)
Dessert:  Ice cream - 120 calories

Total for the day: 1330 - check my math...because it's late and my brain hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment