Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I hate being sick!

I ended up staying home today from work again. I tried going in, but when I got there I was told I looked worse than I did the day before and I should go home.  I think I might have the flu on top of the sinus infection.  Or maybe it's just the worst sinus infection I've ever had (which is saying something when you consider the number of sinus infections I get in a year). Anyway, I must have jinxed myself on Monday when I said I would have lots of gym days this week, because yesterday and today I have barely been able to get off the sofa. 

So, I haven't been super hungry today.  I mean, between breakfast and lunch, I've only had 620 calories. I don't know what I'm going to do for dinner because Glen is at church tonight and will eat there.  I don't want to drive and get anything, and I don't want to cook a whole meal just for me. Maybe I'll get Glen to bring home Chick-fil-a for me. We'll see. 

I feel like I've been home alone a lot lately (maybe because I have), so I'm a little lonely and bored.  I mean, Caleb is hanging out with me now, and we're watching Despicable Me (SO much better than Thomas). But he'll go to bed early.  I hate being sick. 

My unexciting menu for today:

Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  leftover lasagna from last night - 460 calories
Dinner:  I don't know.  But I figure it will probably be soup and a grilled chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a, which is 480 calories.
Dessert:  (if I eat it) - ice cream - 120 calories

Total for the day:  1220

1 comment:

  1. Okay...so Glen didn't get to leave church before 9pm, so I ordered a pizza for dinner. I got thin crust (cuts down on some calories), but it was probably more calories than I want to look up. The good news? Even if it was 1000, I still came in around 1620. No dessert tonight!

    ReplyDelete