Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lunges HURT!

I don't know why, but I'm in a really blah mood today.  The sun finally came out, so I can't blame it on the weather, but anyway...I probably just need some extra sleep. I really think I require at least 9 hours a night, preferably 10.  Unfortunately, I'd have to go to bed at 8pm most nights to accomplish that, so instead I stay tired.

I'm really sore today from the ladies' workout at my church on Thursday.  We did lots of lunges and squats that night, and yesterday I was okay, but today the soreness set in.  I went to the gym today and did the elliptical machine and it hurt WAY worse than it usually does.  I decided to do to chest/arm weights after the elliptical. I made it to the gym four times this week, so I'm happy with how I've done. 

I can probably subtract about 100-150 calories from yesterday.  Glen came home with low fat tortillas, which has 30 fewer calories than the other kind. Plus, I only ate two fajitas (I always put three, but I always eat two...),so that would subtract more. 

My menu:
Breakfast:  cereal (150 calories)
Lunch:  chicken noodle soup (240 calories), 200 calorie pizza portion - Digiorno
Afternoon:  I went to a baby shower, and I decided the only thing I was going to eat was a cupcake.  So I skipped all the mini-sandwiches, crackers, cheese, etc., and got a strawberry cupcake.  It was yummy, but very sweet so I only ate half...I'm going to estimate 150 calories...
Dinner: Buffalo chicken cutlets (with cheese tonight, so 250 calories), risotto - I don't know how to figure this out, the container says 150 calories per serving, and all I add is garlic, onion, and chicken stock so I don't know how that adds another 200 calories. But when I googled it, the internet estimated 350 calories. I'm going high to be safe...but I think it's probably wrong.

Total for the day: 1340 calories...I'm not having ice cream tonight...but I may have a popsicle (25 calories). 

No comments:

Post a Comment