Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The secret to looking skinny is...

So today I discovered how to make people think you are losing weight...are you ready?  It's brilliant!  You wear clothes that are slightly too big for you!  I wore a pair of pants today that I bought right before I got pregnant that are wide-leg, and that I bought in a size larger than I frequently wear because they were so cheap.  Anyway, they were a little baggy, and I got no less than five compliments on how skinny I was getting! So, there you go...just wear clothes one size too big, and you're golden. 

Today was a fairly uneventful day.  I'm on my own for dinner tonight, so I treated myself to Chipotle.  I did go to the gym today (I worked out FOUR days in a row!  Go me!!), so that helps make me feel better about it.  Don't you love how I can logic my way into eating yummy food?

My menu:
Breakfast:  cereal bar - 160 calories
Lunch:  leftover poppyseed chicken (400 calories), apple (60 calories), 100 calorie cake
Dinner:  Chipotle - burrito bowl with rice, chicken, corn salsa, cheese, and tomatillo salsa (630 calories), chips (200 calories)
Dessert:  ice cream - 110 calories

Total for the day: 1660 calories - a little above my target of 1500, but I burned way more than 160 calories working out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment