Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mama said there'd be days like this...

I knew this would happen eventually, but I don't have much to say today...Caleb isn't feeling well, so I'm hoping he makes a quick recovery. I went to the gym after work and I worked out really hard. I feel so good after I work out.  Many thanks to my wonderful husband for picking up Caleb several times this week so I could make it to the gym after meetings.  (I had three after school meetings this week!).



My menu:
Breakfast:  cereal bar (160 calories)
Lunch:  leftover poppyseed chicken (400 calories), part of an apple (50 calories), 100 calorie cake
Snack:  pretzels (150 calories)
Dinner:  ziti with tomato-basil sauce and asiago cheese sauce (500 calories)
Dessert:  ice cream (130 calories)

Total for the day:  1490 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment