Sunday, February 27, 2011

Two days in one!

I didn't blog yesterday because it was so busy. I planned in the morning, went running (yay me!), and then went over to hang out with my dad and brother (and his family) last night.  Unfortunately, it was not the healthiest day for me, and I have absolutely no idea how many calories I consumed last night.

Bottom line, after 5 weeks of doing this, I'm down about ten pounds. That's two pounds a week, which isn't terrible.  This week I lost about 1.5 lbs.  I suppose if I keep going at this pace I'll be finished in fifteen more weeks. I'm not losing weight terribly fast, and this week was especially frustrating because I was pretty good all week and ended up working out 6 times!  But, I have to remember that I'm not on the Biggest Loser working out 6 hours a day. I'm trying to do this realistically, in a way that I'll be able to maintain after I reach my goal.

Yesterday's menu:
Breakfast:  McDonald's sausage mcmuffin (370 calories....we planned at mcdonald's yesterday morning)
Lunch  leftover pasta (smaller portion - 400 calories)
 Dinner:  Williamson Brothers BBQ sandwich, a little brunswick stew, and mac/cheese
Dessert:  slice of lemon meringue pie (let's guess 300 calories).
Total:  ???

So, today is Sunday, and even though it's early, my menu is already planned.
Sunday: 
Breakfast:  Cheerios with half a banana (200 calories)
Lunch:  Fajitas (300 calories), chips (150 calories)
Dinner: Chili at church...I only know how many calories the chili I made has, which is about 400 including the crackers and cheese.
Dessert:  I bet there will be something sweet involved....let's guess 250 calories

Total for Sunday:  1300 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment