Sunday, February 20, 2011

Holding Steady...

So I weighed myself this morning...and lost no weight.  I mean, I've only been to the gym twice this past week, and I was sick for several days so I spent a lot of time laying around doing nothing.   I suppose I should be thankful I didn't gain anything. To quote Scarlett, "Tomorrow is another day!"

After a disappointing weigh-in, I decided that I was going to the gym after church this morning, asthma or no asthma. I did go, and I was fine. I actually worked out a little harder than I have been. I paid attention to the heart rate monitor and tried to keep my heart rate in the "target range".  Plus, I found a new machine that's supposed to work your abs and obliques, so I'm going to make that one part of my daily abdominal work.

I'm not 100% sure what's for dinner tonight, but I had been planning on fajitas, but we ended up having quesadillas for lunch, so I'm not really feeling more Mexican.  Plus, I'm going to see my brother and sister-in-law at the hospital this evening to meet my new niece.  I think I'll bring home Wendy's for dinner...you can eat there for a reasonable number of calories.

My menu:
Breakfast:  cereal - 150 calories
Lunch:  chicken quesadilla (350 calories), chips (150 calories)
Snack:  100 calorie cake
Dinner:  Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich (370 calories), small chili (270 calories)
Dessert:  some chocolate covered strawberries that Glen brought home from a church reception (150 calories...they're small strawberries)

Total for the day:  1350 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment